CURT Semi-Custom 5th Wheel Brackets #16303
Share this Product
You did not buy that deluxe RV trailer to sit on cinder blocks by the garage all year. You bought it to hitch up to your pickup truck and tour the country, experiencing the beautiful landscape one mile after another. Put your mind at ease with every mile of your journey by installing your 5th wheel hitch the right way with CURT 5th wheel brackets.
CURT semi-custom 5th wheel brackets are designed to work with CURT universal base rails when installing a 5th wheel trailer hitch. The semi-custom brackets fit on certain trucks that are unable to use parts from the universal installation kit due to limiting obstructions on the underbody. Together with the universal rails, the semi-custom brackets create a solid attachment point for your 5th wheel hitch.
Like our custom 5th wheel brackets, CURT semi-custom brackets come with a liquid Bonderite® finish, making them resilient to rust and scratching. These particular semi-custom 5th wheel brackets are designed to be used in combination with CURT #16100 or #16200 rails and offer a vehicle-specific fit for certain Dodge Ram 1500 trucks. To find which bracket kit is specially designed to fit on your pickup, see the CURT 5th wheel bracket application guide or visit curtmfg.com.
- Provides a solid mounting point for 5th wheel base rails and a 5th wheel hitch
- Fits specific Dodge / Ram pickup trucks (see application information)
- Designed to be used in combination with CURT base rails #16100 or #16200
- Required for 5th wheel base rails if not using a custom bracket kit
- Protected by a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Base rails sold separately
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Part Type||Semi-Custom 5th Wheel Bracket Kit|
|5th Wheel Bracket Type||Semi-Custom|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|