CURT Universal 5th Wheel Base Rails (Gloss Black) #16150
Share this Product
Knowing that your 5th wheel trailer hitch is properly mounted in your truck bed is vitally important to the success of your towing. Without a firm attachment point, a 5th wheel hitch is rendered useless to your tow vehicle. When you choose a 5th wheel hitch for your pickup, install it with confidence with a CURT 5th wheel bracket kit and a set of CURT 5th wheel base rails.
CURT 5th wheel base rails are universal, meaning they can be used with any 5th wheel trailer hitch and in virtually any truck bed able to accept a 5th wheel hitch. They are compatible with all CURT and competitive 5th wheel trailer hitches and 5th wheel rollers, and their universal design also allows them to accommodate gooseneck adapters and Spyder gooseneck hitches.
Installation with CURT universal 5th wheel base rails is quick and simple. They mount with sturdy zinc-plated bolts, providing a solid mounting place for a new 5th wheel hitch. 5th wheel base rail bolts and other hardware can also be purchased separately to aid in reinstalling used rails. To protect our 5th wheel base rails from corrosion, scratches and UV damage, we coat each one in either a gloss black powder coat or a black carbide powder coat, depending on the model. This gives them the tough skin they need for hauling that RV, flatbed or other heavy-duty trailer and gives you the confidence to tow wherever the horizon leads.
- Provides a solid mounting point for a 5th wheel hitch
- Compatible with most 5th wheels, rollers and gooseneck adapters
- Features a four-bolt mounting design for fast installation
- Universal application to fit a variety of vehicles
- Protected by a durable gloss black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes mounting bolts, two base rails and four universal brackets
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Finish||GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT|