Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
A20 5th Wheel Hitch #16140
The CURT A20 5th wheel hitch offers smoother, quieter towing for your home-away-from-home, combining the patented technology...
The CURT A20 5th wheel hitch offers smoother, quieter towing for your home-away-from-home, combining the patented technology of our A-series, an easier mounting system and the power of a 20K 5th wheel hitch.
Like our A16 hitch, this 20K 5th wheel hitch uses a patented cast yoke to allow for unimpeded head movement, while providing exceptional stability for the trailer. The yoke has a set of poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce excessive noise, and the head features high-strength, interlocking jaws to give the trailer stability and the freedom to pivot and swivel as needed.
The A20 5th wheel hitch is also engineered for easier installation. The legs are equipped with two pins to properly align with the mounting holes, and they have easy-access mounting bolts for ergonomic tightening. The 5th wheel head also has a fast, one-pin removal system to make installation and removal from the truck bed easier. This 20K 5th wheel mounts to any industry-standard 5th wheel rails, using the 5th wheel legs or a CURT 5th wheel roller. It can also be mounted into the puck system of a truck equipped with the towing prep package, using our OEM-compatible legs or roller adapters.
Once installed, the A20 is fast and simple to operate. It features an extra-wide head opening to increase the coupling area for the trailer, and it has a lockable, single-throw handle that self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling. To make coupling even easier, it is equipped with a coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab. The indicator shows the status of the connection and eliminates the need for you to check multiple times while coupling.
To protect the A20 5th wheel hitch against rust, wear and whatever other threats might impede your cross-country tour, it comes with a black carbide powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty. We also test the A20 for safety in accordance with SAE J2638 to ensure reliability for the road ahead.
- Cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce noise
- Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing
- Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling
- High-strength, interlocking jaws fully wrap the kingpin to minimize noise
- Extra wide head opening for easier coupling
- Fast, one-pin head removal makes moving easy with smaller, lighter pieces
- Alignment pegs and easy-access bolts for simple leg-to-body attachment
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
- Mounts to all industry-standard base rails
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes 5th wheel head, legs and hardware
- Patent# 8,827,298
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Vertical Load||5,000 LB|
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)||20,000 LB|
|Part Type||5th Wheel Hitch|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|
CURT A20 5th Wheel
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or email@example.com for order cancellations.