Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
E16 5th Wheel Hitch with GM Puck System Legs #16061
The CURT E16 5th wheel trailer hitch is an economical choice that offers a variety of features...
The CURT E16 5th wheel trailer hitch is an economical choice that offers a variety of features for smooth, safe 5th wheel towing. The E16 has a gross trailer weight rating of 16,000 lbs. and can withstand a vertical load up to 4,000 lbs. It comes with a dual-pivoting head, 10 degrees of lateral movement and an anti-rattle skid plate to provide a smoother, quieter ride. The E16 also comes with easy, single-handle operation and a durable carbide black powder coat for long-lasting protection against the elements. With four height adjustment settings, the E16 is quick and simple to install, and it is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
This 16K 5th wheel hitch comes with a set of CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs, designed to be mounted on a Chevrolet or GMC long-bed pickup with the truck bed puck system. Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the legs quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the E16 hitch and equipping the truck for 5th wheel towing. The anchors feature an adjustable design to perfectly lock the hitch into place and eliminate any chucking noises, and the legs are finished in a durable carbide black powder coat to be highly resistant to scratches, rust and UV damage. These legs are only intended to fit the Chevrolet or GMC puck system and cannot be installed without it.
- Fits Chevy or GMC long-bed pickups with the OEM truck bed puck system
- Pivots on dual axes for 10 degrees of lateral movement
- Automatically locks for easy, secure coupling
- Operates using a single handle
- Features an anti-rattle skid plate for a quiet ride
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Adjustable anchors to eliminate chucking between the legs and under-bed platform
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
- Offers four height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires GM puck system for installation (intended for long-bed trucks only)
- Includes E16 5th wheel hitch head #16515 and GM puck system legs #16025
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
|Vertical Load||4,000 LB|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)||16,000 LB|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|
5th Wheel Hitch Install CURT 16025 GM Leg Kit
CURT GM Compatible 5th Wheel Legs
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or firstname.lastname@example.org for order cancellations.