Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
Q25 5th Wheel Hitch with Ram Puck System Legs #16049
Wherever you find your open road, you need a 5th wheel hitch that is strong like the...
Wherever you find your open road, you need a 5th wheel hitch that is strong like the Rocky Mountains, smooth like the rolling hills of Iowa and quiet like the South Dakota Badlands. The CURT Q25 5th wheel hitch offers superior towing power and a quiet ride to be the ultimate in RV towing.
The spherical axial bearing of the Q25 is what makes this hitch unique. It offers free, unimpeded movement of the 5th wheel head, allowing it to tilt in any direction. Once coupled to the kingpin, the head pivots and angles with your 5th wheel trailer, providing a smooth, quiet ride. It also uses a pair of dual-locking jaws to completely wrap the kingpin and ensure a secure vehicle-trailer connection. To make the Q25 even quieter, it comes with three grease fittings and a polyethylene lube plate for optimum lubrication.
Constructed from strong carbon steel and rigorously tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638, the Q25 5th wheel hitch is the ideal extension for your full-size pickup truck. To ensure good functionality and a long life under the most strenuous towing conditions, this 25K 5th wheel hitch is coated in a carbide black powder coat finish, giving it highly durable protection against rust and wear.
This particular Q25 hitch comes with a set of CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs, designed to be mounted on a Ram long-bed pickup with the truck bed puck system. Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the legs quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the Q25 hitch and equipping the truck for 5th wheel towing. The anchors feature an adjustable design to perfectly lock the hitch into place and eliminate any chucking noises, and the legs are finished in a durable carbide black powder coat to be highly resistant to scratches, rust and UV damage. These legs are only intended to fit the Ram puck system and cannot be installed without it.
- Fits Ram long-bed pickups with the OEM truck bed puck system
- Spherical axial bearing tilts head in any direction for a smooth, quiet ride
- Dual jaws fully wrap the kingpin to reduce chucking and increase security
- Wide, self-aligning head helps eliminate errors when backing up to the trailer
- Lockable, short-throw handle automatically engages with the kingpin
- Three easy-access grease fittings for lubrication
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Adjustable anchors to eliminate chucking between the legs and under-bed platform
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires Ram puck system for installation (intended for long-bed trucks only)
- Includes Q25 5th wheel hitch head #16565 and Ram puck system legs #16021
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
|Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
|CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
CURT Q25 5th Wheel Hitch
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or email@example.com for order cancellations.