Have Questions? | Habe Fragen?
Always the correct part
We know our products
Ships To Your Door
A16 5th Wheel Hitch with Ram Puck System Legs #16043
The CURT A16 5th wheel hitch excels in easy operation and stable, quiet 5th wheel towing. It...
The CURT A16 5th wheel hitch excels in easy operation and stable, quiet 5th wheel towing. It does this with two key features: a single-throw handle and a patented head design. The single-throw handle only needs to be pulled once when coupling and uncoupling. It is designed to self-reset to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling, allowing for fewer steps while hooking up your trailer. The patented head of the A16 features a cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts as well as interlocking jaws to create stability for your truck and trailer. These components allow the A16 to suppress shock and vibrations and reduce any additional noise coming from your trailer.
In addition to its single-throw handle and cast yoke head, this 16K 5th wheel hitch comes with a three-position coupling indicator. The indicator is visible from the cab of your pickup truck and eliminates the need to get in and out of the truck cab to check the connection while coupling or uncoupling. The A16 also has an extra wide head to make coupling even easier, one-pin head removal to make it simple to move the hitch, and a GTW rating of 16,000 lbs. to tow a variety of 5th wheel trailers. Like the other CURT A-series hitches, the A16 is coated with a durable carbide powder coat finish.
This particular A16 hitch comes with a set of CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs, designed to be mounted on a Ram long-bed pickup with the truck bed puck system. Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the legs quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the A16 hitch and equipping the truck for 5th wheel towing. The anchors feature an adjustable design to perfectly lock the hitch into place and eliminate any chucking noises, and the legs are finished in a durable carbide black powder coat to be highly resistant to scratches, rust and UV damage. These legs are only intended to fit the Ram puck system and cannot be installed without it.
- Fits Ram long-bed pickups with the OEM truck bed puck system
- Cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce noise
- Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing
- Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling
- High-strength, interlocking jaws fully wrap the kingpin to minimize noise
- Extra wide head opening for easier coupling
- Fast, one-pin head removal makes moving easy with smaller, lighter pieces
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Adjustable anchors to eliminate chucking between the legs and under-bed platform
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires Ram puck system for installation (intended for long-bed trucks only)
- Includes A16 5th wheel hitch head #16520 and Ram puck system legs #16021 (patent# 8,827,298)
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)
|Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
|CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
5th Wheel Hitch Install: CURT 16021 Ram OEM Compatible 5th Wheel Legs
CURT A16 5th Wheel Hitch with R16 Roller Unit
Used products may not be returned.
Within 10 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return new/unused items. A 20% restocking fee and return shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
If your shipment arrives and is missing any parts contact us within 4 days of the delivered date.
We cannot exchange items. A new order will need to be placed. When the original order is returned, a refund will be issued for the items.
If your order has not been shipped, you may cancel your order. If your order has been shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Our website generates an estimated delivery date accordingly to your location. Shipping costs are nonrefundable after the shipping service we use is already paid. Shipments may take a a few more days to arrive but the shipping service selected by the customer is selected when the order is shipped out.
If a return order was placed with paid shipping, the paid amount for shipping is nonrefundable.
Contact us at 888-894-4824 or email@example.com for order cancellations.