CURT Q25 5th Wheel Hitch with Ford Puck System Legs #16039
Oversized – Additional freight charges will apply
For availability contact one of our locations here
Operating hours 8am-4:30pm CST Monday-Friday
Share this Product
Wherever you find your open road, you need a 5th wheel hitch that is strong like the Rocky Mountains, smooth like the rolling hills of Iowa and quiet like the South Dakota Badlands. The CURT Q25 5th wheel hitch offers superior towing power and a quiet ride to be the ultimate in RV towing.
The spherical axial bearing of the Q25 is what makes this hitch unique. It offers free, unimpeded movement of the 5th wheel head, allowing it to tilt in any direction. Once coupled to the kingpin, the head pivots and angles with your 5th wheel trailer, providing a smooth, quiet ride. It also uses a pair of dual-locking jaws to completely wrap the kingpin and ensure a secure vehicle-trailer connection. To make the Q25 even quieter, it comes with three grease fittings and a polyethylene lube plate for optimum lubrication.
Constructed from strong carbon steel and rigorously tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638, the Q25 5th wheel hitch is the ideal extension for your full-size pickup truck. To ensure good functionality and a long life under the most strenuous towing conditions, this 25K 5th wheel hitch is coated in a carbide black powder coat finish, giving it highly durable protection against rust and wear.
This particular Q25 hitch comes with a set of CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs, designed to be mounted on a Ford long-bed pickup with the truck bed puck system. Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the legs quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the Q25 hitch and equipping the truck for 5th wheel towing. The anchors feature an adjustable design to perfectly lock the hitch into place and eliminate any chucking noises, and the legs are finished in a durable carbide black powder coat to be highly resistant to scratches, rust and UV damage. These legs are only intended to fit the Ford puck system and cannot be installed without it.
- Fits the Ford puck system
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Adjustable anchors to eliminate chucking between the legs and under-bed platform
- Spherical axial bearing for unimpeded head movement and smooth, quiet towing
- Dual jaws provide 360-degree kingpin contact
- Three grease fittings for continuous lubrication
- Self-aligning head offers a wide opening for easy coupling
- Operates using a single, lockable, short-throw handle
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from truck cab
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires Ford puck system for installation (intended for long-bed trucks only)
- Includes Q25 5th wheel hitch head #16565 and Ford puck system legs #16017
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
|Vertical Load||6,000 LB|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Finish||CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT|