CURT Universal Weld-On Trailer Hitch, 2" Receiver (18" to 60" Frames, 11-1/2" Drop) #15903
Oversized – Additional freight charges will apply
For availability contact one of our locations here
Operating hours 8am-4:30pm CST Monday-Friday
Share this Product
A CURT weld-on trailer hitch is a unique towing option for your vehicle. As the name suggests, a weld-on hitch is designed to be welded directly onto the frame, using its thick side plates. While the installation of a weld-on hitch is far different from that of CURT custom hitches, weld-on hitches offer a high weight carrying capacity and a reliable towing solution when installed properly. They also come in a three-piece design: a main body and two attachable side plates that allow the hitch to fit multiple vehicle frames.
Having a weight rating comparable to a class 5 trailer hitch, weld-on hitches work well on 1/2-ton, 3/4-ton and 1-ton pickup trucks and SUVs, and they are excellent for towing a variety of heavy-duty trailers, such as toy haulers, dump trailers, logging trailers, gravity boxes and small yacht trailers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component). This particular weld-on hitch features a gross trailer weight capacity of 15,000 lbs., a tongue weight rating of 1,500 lbs. and a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening. It comes with a scratch-resistant and rust-resistant black carbide powder coat and requires no hardware for installation. It is able to fit a frame between 18" and 60" wide.
- Adjustable frame fits a variety of vehicles (side plates do not come pre-welded)
- Fits a max frame width of 60" and a minimum of 18"
- Rated as a class 5 hitch
- Great for use with utility boxes
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Made in USA
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Adjustable side plates come detached from the main body of the hitch and must be welded on
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Part Type||Weld-On Trailer Hitch|
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)||15,000 LB|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||1,500 LB|
|Receiver Tube Size||2|
|Width (max)||60 IN|
|Width (min)||18 IN|
|Finish||Carbide Black Powder Coat|