CURT Class 2 Trailer Hitch with Ball Mount #122643
Share this Product
This CURT class 2 trailer hitch with ball mount is made for light-duty towing, having a gross trailer weight capacity up to 3,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs. This makes it an excellent choice for most smaller size trailers such as single-axle utility trailers, small boat trailers, popup campers and some recreational vehicle trailers. It is also perfect for adding cargo space with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
CURT class 2 trailer hitches are generally used on full-size cars, crossover SUVs, compact SUVs, minivans and even some smaller pickup trucks. This particular hitch and ball mount combination is designed to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Chrysler Town and Country van with Stow-n-Go, Dodge Grand Caravan with Stow-n-Go, Dodge Caravan with Stow-n-Go, Ram Cargo van or Volkswagen Routan minivan (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). It features a square tube frame and comes with a hitch pin and clip and all hardware necessary for a complete installation. This class 2 hitch kit also comes with an old-style 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" ball mount to be a complete towing package.
CURT class 2 trailer hitches are constructed with American steel by state-of-the-art machinery and our skilled fabricators, welders and technicians. We coat each hitch in a liquid Bonderite coating that provides long-lasting corrosion, chip and UV resistance, and then finish them in a high-gloss black powder coat. Our quality processes and construction give us the confidence to include a limited lifetime warranty and a one-year finish warranty on all of our class 2 hitches. Best of all, we are proud to say that every CURT hitch is manufactured in the USA.
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a cast, welded, seamless collar
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" ball mount features a 3/4" hole to accept a trailer ball shank
- Old-style ball mount can be flipped to provide drop or rise
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer''s stated capacities
- Includes ball mount #45016, pin & clip (Uses pre-existing vehicle hardware for installation)
- Trailer ball sold separately
|Product Type Description||Class 2 Trailer Hitch|
|Weight Distribution Tongue Weight(WDTW)||n/a|
|Receiver Tube Size||1.25|
|Weight Carrying Capacity(WC)||3,500 LB|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||350 LB|