CURT Class 2 Trailer Hitch with Ball Mount #121483
For availability contact one of our locations here
Operating hours 8am-4:30pm CST Monday-Friday
Share this Product
Whatever the next checkpoint is on your adventure -- whether it''s getting your bike on the trail before sunrise or making it to the campground before dark -- CURT class 2 hitches let you Bring It with confidence. These receiver hitches are made to handle most light-duty towing applications and offer a custom fit for your vehicle.
Typically used on the full-size car, crossover, compact SUV, minivan or even compact pickup truck, a CURT class 2 trailer hitch complements the design of smaller vehicles. This particular class 2 hitch and ball mount combination is made to be a custom hitch for certain years of the Audi Q3 (to verify vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). It offers a weight carrying capacity of 3,500 lbs. GTW and 350 lbs. TW.
Class 2 trailer hitches can typically be used to tow a variety of lightweight trailers, such as a small utility trailer, small fishing boat trailer or popup camper (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component). They are also perfect for adding cargo space to your vehicle with a bike rack or cargo carrier. This class 2 hitch features a 1 1/4" receiver tube opening and comes with a 1 1/4" old-style ball mount and pin & clip to be a complete towing kit. For safety, it is tested in accordance with SAE J684 and includes all necessary hardware for a complete installation.
A custom trailer hitch design requires extra care, and as such, CURT class 2 hitches are engineered using real vehicles and hands-on research. We use high-strength steel, robotic welding and rigorous testing, right here in the USA, to produce hitches that are built to fit your lifestyle. To ensure that each hitch will be a reliable extension of your vehicle, we also finish our hitches in a co-curing of liquid Bonderite and black powder coat, giving them long-lasting rust and wear resistance. Each CURT class 2 hitch comes with a limited lifetime warranty and a one-year finish warranty.
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a cast, welded, seamless collar
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" ball mount features a 3/4" hole to accept a trailer ball shank
- Old-style ball mount can be flipped to provide drop or rise
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer''s stated capacities
- Includes ball mount #45521, installation hardware, pin & clip
- Trailer ball sold separately
|Product Type Description||Class 2 Trailer Hitch|
|Weight Carrying Capacity(WC)||3,500 LB|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||350 LB|
|Receiver Tube Size||1.25|
|Weight Distribution Tongue Weight(WDTW)||n/a|