CURT Class 1 Fixed-Tongue Trailer Hitch #11643
Share this Product
CURT class 1 trailer hitches are the lightest-duty hitches of our rear mount lineup. They are engineered for reliability, welded together with quality American steel and blasted clean for a smooth finish. Tested to meet the strict demands of the industry, this CURT class 1 hitch has a capacity to tow up to 1,500 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 150 lbs. of tongue weight. This means it can handle a variety of small trailers such as single-axle utility trailers, canoe and kayak trailers, dirt bike trailers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
This class 1 hitch is a fixed-tongue hitch, having a fixed draw bar to accept a trailer ball rather than a receiver tube to accept a ball mount. Class 1 hitches are typically mounted on compact cars, full-size cars and some smaller crossover SUVs, minivans and compact SUVs. This particular hitch is designed to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Toyota Van-Wagon (including cargo and 4WD) (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). It comes with all necessary installation hardware.
Each CURT class 1 hitch is co-cured with a liquid Bonderite coating and a high-gloss black powder coat that provide a lasting defense against rust, wear and harmful UV rays. Like all CURT receiver hitches, this class 1 hitch is made right here in the USA and is backed by a one-year finish warranty and a limited lifetime warranty.
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Fixed drawbar readily accepts a 3/4" trailer ball shank
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer''s stated capacities
- Includes installation hardware
|Receiver Tube Size||1.25|
|Product Type Description||Class 1 Trailer Hitch|
|Weight Carrying Capacity(WC)||1,500 LB|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||150 LB|
|Weight Distribution Tongue Weight(WDTW)||n/a|