CURT Class 1 Trailer Hitch with Ball Mount #110581
Share this Product
CURT class 1 trailer hitches are the lightest-duty hitches of our rear mount receiver lineup. They are engineered for reliability, welded together with quality American steel and blasted clean for a smooth finish. Tested to meet the strict demands of the industry, this CURT class 1 hitch with ball mount has a capacity to tow up to 1,500 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 150 lbs. of tongue weight. This means it can handle a variety of small trailers such as single-axle utility trailers, canoe and kayak trailers, dirt bike trailers and more. It can also accept a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack, making it a very useful addition to cars with limited cargo space (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
Class 1 hitches feature a 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" receiver tube opening and are typically mounted on compact cars, full-size cars and some smaller crossover SUVs, minivans and compact SUVs. This particular hitch and ball mount combination is designed to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Honda Fit 5-door sport (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). It comes with a hitch pin and clip and all necessary installation hardware. This class 1 hitch kit also comes with a Euro Mount ball mount, with a 1 7/8" diameter ball, to be a complete towing package.
Each CURT class 1 hitch is co-cured with a liquid Bonderite coating and a high-gloss black powder coat finish that provide a lasting defense against rust, wear and harmful UV rays. Like all CURT receiver hitches, this class 1 hitch is made right here in the USA and is backed by a one-year finish warranty and a limited lifetime warranty.
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a cast, welded, seamless collar
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Euro Mount installs with no tools or torque specifications required
- Chrome-plated trailer ball fits 1 7/8" couplers
- Permanently attached trailer ball cannot be loosened or stolen
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Receiver hitch made in USA
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer''s stated capacities
- Includes Euro Mount #45571, installation hardware, pin & clip
|Product Type Description||Class 1 Trailer Hitch|
|Weight Carrying Capacity(WC)||1,500 LB|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||150 LB|
|Weight Distribution Tongue Weight(WDTW)||n/a|
|Receiver Tube Size||1.25|