CURT 20' Winch Strap with Snap Hook (1,100 lbs.) #29451
Share this Product
After a full day on the water, you and your crew are tired. It doesn't matter if you were swimming off the back of the pontoon boat, racing around the lake in your speed boat or just casting a line off the side of your fishing boat -- when you get to shore, the last thing you want to deal with is a faulty hand crank on your boat trailer. You want a winch and strap that make your job easy and that let you get out of the marina and back home sooner.
This CURT winch strap is made from no-stretch nylon web to be strong and effective on your winch. It features a work load limit of 1,100 lbs. and a break strength of 3,300 lbs. It comes with a zinc snap hook and a generous 20' length for easy hookup to your boat.
- Made from 2" wide, no-stretch nylon web
- Zinc-plated snap hook for easy, secure hookup
- Rated with a work load limit of 1,100 lbs. to accommodate a variety of boats
- Provides a generous 20' length
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Break Strength||3,300 LB|