CURT Combination Trailer Light without License Plate Illumination #53440
Share this Product
Trailer lights can be fragile, but they are completely necessary for towing. Whether you're a contractor on your way to the jobsite or just a casual fisherman heading to the boat landing, you need working trailer lights to tow safely and legally. For any towing setup, CURT offers quality, DOT-approved trailer lighting, including complete wiring kits, combination lights and replacement lighting components.
This CURT combination light is designed to be a passenger-side trailer light. It features a molded housing and molded lenses to protect the internal components from the elements, and it uses phosphor-bronze contacts to maintain a solid electrical connection to your vehicle. This taillight comes with red lenses and two extra connection points to provide hookups for other lighting fixtures. It easily and securely mounts with the included hardware and does not have a separate light for license plate illumination.
- Designed to replace rear trailer lights on most trailers
- Functions as a tail light, brake light and turn signal
- Two extra connections provide hookups for other lights
- Features a molded housing with standard red lenses
- Phosphor-bronze contacts for good connection in extreme conditions
- Bolt-on mounting system for secure installation on the trailer
- Exceeds DOT requirements for reflectors and markers
|Warranty||One-Year Limited Warranty|
|Product||Combination Trailer Light|