CURT Class 3 Multi-Fit Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver #13900
Share this Product
When a custom hitch is not available for your vehicle, CURT offers the multi-fit hitch. Designed to be the ultimate in versatility, CURT universal trailer hitches fit several different vehicle manufacturers, including Ford, GM, Dodge, Isuzu, Jeep, Mazda, Nissan, Toyota and more. The multi-fit hitch is a universally designed alternative to our custom hitches. It provides a more affordable option and flexibility in installation. Very simply, a CURT multi-fit trailer hitch uses a sliding or adjustable frame to match the width of your vehicle's frame. In general, multi-fit hitches are used on mid-size and full-size pickup trucks and SUVs.
This class 3 multi-fit trailer hitch features a gross trailer weight capacity of 5,000 lbs., a tongue weight capacity of 500 lbs. and a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening, making it an excellent choice for towing utility trailers, single-horse livestock trailers, boat trailers and large campers, as well as cargo carriers and bike racks (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component). It comes with mounting hardware and instructions, and typically requires little or no drilling during installation.
Each CURT universal hitch starts as a prototype that is evaluated, tested and tweaked to be as universal in application as possible without sacrificing CURT quality. Once the prototype has been perfected, we employ robotic welding and our dedicated team of associates to produce universal trailer hitches that are worthy to bear the CURT name. Each multi-fit hitch is also thoroughly cleaned and descaled until it is ready for our co-curing Bonderite coating and powder coat. To protect it from the wear and tear of the road ahead, this CURT multi-fit hitch comes with a gloss black powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty.
- Features an adjustable frame to fit a variety of vehicles
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Robotically welded for superior strength and fit
- Requires little or no drilling on most models
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- See instruction sheet for a full application list
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Includes installation hardware
|Part Type||Multi-Fit Trailer Hitch|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Weight Carrying Capacity(WC)||5,000 LB|
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)||5,000 LB|
|Tongue Weight(TW)||500 LB|
|Weight Distribution Tongue Weight(WDTW)||n/a|
|Receiver Tube Size||2|
|Finish||GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT|