CURT 15' Dark Green Cargo Straps with S-Hooks (300 lbs., 2-Pack) #83015
Share this Product
Wrapping rope around your trailer and hoping for the best is not the ideal way to secure cargo. Even using a net of bungee cords can create an unsafe scenario if just one of those bungees pops loose. Using the right method to secure your cargo is an important aspect of towing that is too often overlooked. When you need cargo security that can handle the long haul, you need CURT cargo straps. We offer two different types of cargo straps in a variety of colors, lengths and with various hook types to give you a complete towing solution.
CURT cambuckle tie down cargo straps are a lightweight load-securing option and are especially useful when securing lighter loads and fragile cargo. They offer a direct influence over tension when tightening the strap, making it very difficult to over-tighten the strap and crush cargo. These cam straps are made of a tough, woven nylon material, designed to be highly resistant to stretching and abrasion. They have a break strength of 900 lbs. and a work load limit of 300 lbs. They come equipped with rubber-coated S-hooks for a secure hold and strong resistance to corrosion and wear. These dark green cargo straps measure a total length of 15' and have a strap width of 1". Two cambuckle straps are included in this package.
Packing up your vehicle for a long trip does not have to turn into a game of Tetris. With CURT cargo management, it is easy to give yourself adequate storage room even in the smallest cars. For that weekend getaway or trip cross-country, you can Bring It all with CURT.
- Two 15' long straps perfect for securing cargo in trailers, truck beds and more
- Offers a superior tiedown method compared to bungee cords and rope
- Provides a work load limit of 300 lbs. with a break strength of 900 lbs.
- Cambuckle mechanism allows for quick, direct tension on lighter loads
- Straps constructed from high-strength, woven nylon
- S-hooks coated in rubber for rust and wear resistance
- Cambuckles protected by a durable yellow zinc-plated finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
|Part Type||Cargo Strap|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
|Break Strength||900 LB|
|Work Load||300 LB|
|Quantity Per Package||2|
|Hook Finish||Rubber Coated|