CURT Custom Wiring Connector (7-Way RV Blade Output) #56366
Share this Product
Making memories doesn't start when you reach your destination; it starts at the very first mile of your journey. Wherever your road begins and wherever it takes you, Bring It® with the power of CURT.
CURT custom wiring provides everything you need to connect your vehicle's electrical system to a trailer. With a plug-and-play connector, a custom wiring connector easily integrates with your vehicle to provide a standard trailer wiring connector, typically in the form of a 4-way flat.
This custom wiring connector features a vehicle-specific design to perfectly fit certain years of the Honda Pilot or Honda Ridgeline (to verify vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide or use the Vehicle Lookup on the CURT website). It uses an OEM-compatible connector to plug into the vehicle's OEM socket and provides a standard 7-way RV blade output to power the taillights, brake lights, turn signals, trailer brakes, auxiliary and other electrical functions on your trailer.
To complete this Honda custom wiring connector, it comes with a spring-loaded dust cover. This cover keeps the connection points clean and well protected when the connector is not in use. Once installed, the connector can also be conveniently mounted on the vehicle's trailer hitch receiver tube, using a CURT Easy-Mount connector bracket. The bracket mounts onto the trailer hitch with no drilling required, and its powder-coated steel construction provides a solid attachment point for plugging in the trailer wiring.
- Plugs into vehicle tail light assembly to provide a 7-way RV blade socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 7-way connects tail, brake, reverse, turn signals, brakes and auxiliary power
- Equipped with a powered tail light converter
- Constructed with SMT circuitry for better performance and durability
- Spring-loaded dust cover keeps connector clean when not in use
- Slit loom keeps wires contained and well protected
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- Battery connection must be fuse-protected (10-amp max)
- Includes fuse holder and other necessary wiring components
|Warranty||One-Year Limited Warranty|
|Tail Light Circuits||6.0 Amps|
|Electrical System Type||3W|
|Converter Type||Circuit Protected and Powered|
|Output Type||7-Way RV Blade|
|Turn and Brake Circuits||3.0 Amps|