CURT Custom Wiring Harness (4-Way Flat Output) #56313
For availability contact one of our locations here
Operating hours 8am-4:30pm CST Monday-Friday
Share this Product
You have a picture in mind of your next destination -- maybe it's the boat landing at your favorite fishing spot, maybe it's a campsite that overlooks one of nature's masterpieces, or maybe it's the next big jobsite. Turning that picture into a reality takes more than just daydreaming. It takes a solid connection and the right amount of power. CURT custom wiring is made with some of the most sophisticated technology in the industry and is designed to install with ease, giving you a long-lasting electrical connection for your towing setup.
If your vehicle is not equipped with wiring for towing a trailer, CURT custom wiring is the ideal solution. A custom wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that plugs into your vehicle's electrical system and provides a standard trailer wiring connection. This is done using two or more vehicle-specific, OEM-compatible connectors to plug into the taillight assembly, eliminating the need for cutting, splicing and soldering during installation. Custom wiring harnesses are made vehicle-specific, and while they are not available for all vehicles, they do offer one of the fastest, easiest and most secure ways to wire a vehicle for towing.
This particular harness provides a 4-way flat connector socket and is designed to be a custom wiring harness for certain years of the Chevy Malibu Premier (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). It comes with all necessary wiring components to establish a reliable trailer wiring connection, including a powered 3-wire-to-2-wire electrical converter with surface mount technology. It also comes with a dust cover to keep the connector clean when not in use and a one-year limited warranty to ensure your satisfaction.
- Plugs into vehicle tail light assembly to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with a powered 3-wire to 2-wire tail light converter
- Constructed with SMT circuitry for better performance and durability
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- Battery connection must be fuse-protected (10-amp max)
- Includes fuse holder, battery connection wiring and other necessary wiring components
|Tail Light Circuits||6.0 Amps|
|Electrical System Type||2W|
|Converter Type||Circuit Protected and Powered|
|Output Type||4-Way Flat|
|Turn and Brake Circuits||3.0 Amps|
|Warranty||One-Year Limited Warranty|
|Part Type||Custom Wiring Harness|