CURT Dual-Output 7 & 4-Way Connector (Plugs into USCAR) #55774
Share this Product
A CURT custom wiring connector (sometimes called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring.
Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unless your vehicle has a towing package, it is probably not equipped with a trailer wiring connector. This is where CURT's custom wiring connectors come into play. A custom wiring connector uses a single original equipment plug to plug into a special socket provided by your vehicle. Though this option is not available on every vehicle, some automotive manufacturers design their vehicles to be easily equipped for towing by supplying a socket, integrated into the vehicle's electrical system, to readily accept a custom wiring connector. With a CURT custom wiring connector, there is no need to tap into the taillight assembly because a special socket is already provided.
This special custom wiring connector actually provides two connector sockets for a multipurpose option. It plugs into an OEM connector and offers a 4-way flat and 7-way round connector. It comes with a mounting bracket for easy installation and is designed to be a custom wiring option for certain models of Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Hummer, Infiniti, Isuzu, Lincoln, Mercury, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Saab, Saturn and Toyota. CURT custom wiring connectors are designed to be long-lasting and simple to install. They come with dust covers to keep your connector clean when not in use and feature a one-year limited warranty to give you peace of mind.
- Plugs into OEM connector to provide a 4-way and 7-way multi-socket
- Fits USCAR-equipped vehicles with factory tow plugs
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- 7-way round socket adds reverse lights, electric brakes and auxiliary power
- Dust covers included to keep connectors clean when not in use
- Slit loom keeps wires contained and well protected
- Metal bracket securely mounts wiring to the vehicle or trailer hitch
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
|Warranty||One-Year Limited Warranty|
|Part Type||Custom Wiring Connector|
|Output Type||4-Way Flat|