CURT Custom Wiring Harness (4-Way Flat Output) #56350
For availability contact one of our locations here
Operating hours 8am-4:30pm CST Monday-Friday
Share this Product
Making memories doesn't start when you reach your destination; it starts at the very first mile of your journey. Wherever your road begins and wherever it takes you, Bring It® with the power of CURT.
CURT custom wiring provides everything you need to connect your vehicle's electrical system to a trailer. With plug-and-play connectors, a custom wiring harness easily integrates with your vehicle to provide a standard trailer wiring connector, typically in the form of a 4-way flat.
This custom wiring harness features a vehicle-specific design to perfectly fit certain years of the Toyota Avalon and Toyota Rav4 (to verify vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide or use the Vehicle Lookup on the CURT website). It uses OEM-compatible connectors to "T" into the vehicle's taillight assembly and provides a standard 4-way flat output to power the taillights, brake lights and turn signals on your trailer.
This custom wiring harness also comes with a powered converter and all the necessary wiring components for a complete installation. CURT taillight converters are built with surface mount technology, offering maximum light intensity, minimum heat generation and durable performance, even under heavy vibrating conditions from towing. CURT converters are also fully tested to ensure reliability and consistency in operation.
To complete this Toyota custom wiring harness, it comes with a rubber dust cover. This cover keeps the connection points clean and well protected when the connector is not in use. Once installed, the connector can also be conveniently mounted on the vehicle's trailer hitch receiver tube, using a CURT Easy-Mount connector bracket. The bracket mounts onto the trailer hitch with no drilling required, and its powder-coated steel construction provides a solid attachment point for plugging in the trailer wiring.
- Plugs into vehicle tail light assembly to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with a powered tail light converter
- Constructed with SMT circuitry for better performance and durability
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- Battery connection must be fuse-protected (15-amp max)
- Includes fuse holder, battery connection wiring and other necessary wiring components
|Tail Light Circuits||6.0 Amps|
|Turn and Brake Circuits||3.0 Amps|
|Electrical System Type||3W|
|Converter Type||Circuit Protected, Powered, Potted|
|Output Type||4-Way Flat|
|Warranty||One-Year Limited Warranty|