CURT Dual-Output 6 & 4-Way Connector (Plugs into USCAR) #55664
For availability contact one of our locations here
Operating hours 8am-4:30pm CST Monday-Friday
Share this Product
A CURT custom wiring connector (sometimes called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring.
Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unless your vehicle has a towing package, it is probably not equipped with a trailer wiring connector. This is where CURT's custom wiring connectors come into play. A custom wiring connector uses a single original equipment plug to plug into a special socket provided by your vehicle. Though this option is not available on every vehicle, some automotive manufacturers design their vehicles to be easily equipped for towing by supplying a socket, integrated into the vehicle's electrical system, to readily accept a custom wiring connector. With a CURT custom wiring connector, there is no need to tap into the taillight assembly because a special socket is already provided.
This special custom wiring connector actually provides two connector sockets for a multipurpose option. It plugs into an OEM connector and offers a 4-way flat and 6-way round connector. It also comes with a mounting bracket for easy installation. CURT custom wiring connectors are designed to be long-lasting and simple to install. They come with dust covers to keep your connector clean when not in use and feature a one-year limited warranty to give you peace of mind.
- Plugs into OEM connector to provide a 4-way and 6-way multi-socket
- Fits USCAR-equipped vehicles with factory tow plugs
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- 6-way round socket adds connection for electric brakes and auxiliary power
- Dust covers included to keep connectors clean when not in use
- Slit loom keeps wires contained and well protected
- Metal bracket securely mounts wiring to the vehicle or trailer hitch
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
|Warranty||One-Year Limited Warranty|
|Part Type||Custom Wiring Connector|
|Output Type||4-Way Flat|